During power or equipment failure due to copper theft, vandilism, or any other cause the eLarm Local Alert System will sound an audible 120 decible siren as well as activate a bright flashing strobe to ward off theives and alert nearby neighbors or staff personnel.
- Alarm your business or residences main electrical power.
- Alarm your equipment and help prevent prolonged power outage of freezers, machinery, pumps, HVAC/R equipment, etc.
- Alerts everyone in the area when power is out to your vital electrical systems or electrically operated equipment.
- Tamper resistant steel, powder coated, NEMA 3R rain-tight, hinged enclosure with back plate
- Audible 120 decible (db) siren with tamper proof housing and sensor
- Flashing red strobe
- Power Loss Monitor
- 120 Volt control transformer for connection to your existing power supply
- Back up battery and charger
- NO/NC dry contacts for on-site security integration by your security provider
- Security system integration
- 24/7/365 Monitoring